Stir-Fried Udon Noodle
A Classic dish that's packed full of nutrition in one bite. There are vegetables, meat, and noodles in the dish so it can be served alone. By using Yamasa tsuyu, you'll be able to get even more umami!
|1/10 lb. thinly sliced pork sirloin|
|1 cabbage leaf, chopped into bite-sized pieces|
|1/3 carrot, sliced into 1/8 inch strips|
|1/3 cup Tokyo negi (green onion), cut into ½ inch diagonal slices|
|1 bunch or serving udon noodle, boiled|
|1 Tbsp. vegetable oil|
|1 Tbsp. Yamasa Tsuyu|
|1 Tbsp. finaly shaved dried bonito (optional)|
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil high heat and stir fry pork until lightly browned.
- Add vegetables and stir fry 1-2 minutes more.
- Add udon and Yamasa Tsuyu and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a large plate and serve.
- Garnish dried bonito if desired.
We produce the very best soy sauce in our state-of-the-art plant, but brewing processes remains the same as in 1645.
YAMASA soy sauce has been preferred among the majority of high-end Japanese restaurants, sushi, and kabayaki-eel restaurants.