Seafood Salad with homemade “Soy Wasabi” Dressing
The sweet fragrance of Organic Gluten Free Tamari soy sauce and the kick from the Wasabi makes a superb dressing that brings out the full taste of seafood.
You can use Regular soy sauce or Less Salt soy sauce for dressing instead of Organic Tamari Gluten Free Tamari soy sauce.
Tip: For best taste, keep all vegetable ingredients cold.
This special homemade dressing matches not only with seafood but with boiled pork as well.
Preparation: 15min (time includes soaking vegetables in cold water)
|4 pieces Scallops (Sashimi grade, can be eaten raw)|
|1 large leg of an Octopus (boiled)|
|Recommended vegetable: Japanese white radish, Cucumber, Carrot, Onion|
|Soy Wasabi dressing|
|2 tablespoons of Organic Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce|
|2 tablespoons of Vinegar|
|2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon of "Wasabi" (Japanese horse radish)|
|1 teaspoon of Sugar|
- Cut scallops horizontally to half, and slice octopus into slivers.
- Cut the vegetables into short, thin strips and soak in cold water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Combine the ingredients of “Soy Wasabi dressing” and mix.
- Serve the scallops and octopus on to the plate and put the vegetables on top.
- Pour “Soy Wasabi dressing” and enjoy.
We produce the very best soy sauce in our state-of-the-art plant, but brewing processes remain the same as in 1645.
YAMASA soy sauce has been preferred among the majority of high-end Japanese restaurants, sushi, and kabayaki-eel restaurants.