Potato and Beef Crispy Stir-Fry
Make a delicious Potato & Beef Crispy Stir Fry dish by adding some Yamasa Soy Sauce! A nutritious and easy dish to make!
|¼ lb. thinly sliced beef round|
|1 green pepper|
|1 Tbsp. roasted white sesame seeds|
|½ Tbsp. sake|
|1 Tbsp. salad oil|
|1 tsp. sesame oil|
|-3 Tbsp. Yamasa Soy Sauce|
- Thinly slice potatoes, pepper and carrots.
- Place potatoes in water and hold.
- Cut beef in small pieces.
- Heat salad oil in a flying pan. Stir fry beef first.
- Add and stir fry drained potatoes and carrots.
- Add green pepper when potato slices become clear.
- Quickly sauté all high heat to create crunchy texture.
- Add a dash of salt & pepper, the sake, and Yamasa Soy Sauce to season, then add sesame oil.
- Serve on plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
We produce the very best soy sauce in our state-of-the-art plant, but brewing processes remain the same as in 1645.
YAMASA soy sauce has been preferred among the majority of high-end Japanese restaurants, sushi, and kabayaki-eel restaurants.