Teriyaki Chicken is a great and easy dish to create.Once you try the marinaded chicken, you'll love how it tastes.
|2 chicken legs, boneless|
|2 Tbsp. sake|
|2 Tbsp. Mirin (Japanese sweet wine)|
|2 Tbsp. sugar|
|3 Tbsp. Yamasa Soy Sauce / Tamari|
|1 red bell pepper|
|2 Tbsp. vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lemon juice|
- In a medium bowl, marinate the chicken with sake, Mirin, sugar, and Yamasa Soy Sauce / Tamari for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil at medium-high heat.
Add the chicken, skin side down, Cook 1 minute or until browned.
Flip the chicken over and cook at low heat for 15 minute.
- Remove the extra oil in the pan with a paper towel, then add the bell peppers and marinade juice.
- Cook until the marinade liquid is reduced to 1/2, then add the lemon juice.
- Transfer to a large platter and serve.
We produce the very best soy sauce in our state-of-the-art plant, but brewing processes remains the same as in 1645.
YAMASA soy sauce has been preferred among the majority of high-end Japanese restaurants, sushi, and kabayaki-eel restaurants.