The Street Ramen Contest in Queens, NY!
06.26.2017 | Category, Where is Mr. Yamasa Dispenser?
Mr. Dispenser tried 3 different types of ramen out of the 10 ramen vendors.
- Mendokoro Wakamusha from Fukushima, Japan – Fukushima Chicken Paitan Noodles
- Kogane Ramen from NY – Spicy Miso Ramen
- Shuya Cafe de Ramen from NY – Bluefin Tuna Paitan Ramen
These photos were taken on April 23.
<Last contest information>
Address: Steinway Street between Broadway and 34th Avenue, Astoria
Admission: $30 for 3 bowls of ramen plus water OR $10 for 1 bowl of ramen. (Must have ticket to get ramen)
- Mendokoro Wakamusha from Fukushima, Japan – Fukushima Chicken Paitan Noodle
- Menya Masamune from Miyagi, Japan – The Epitome of Shio Ramen
- Kacho Hu Getsu from Yamagata, Japan – Shrimp Wonton Ramen
- Yume Wo Katare from Boston – Gattsuri Maze Soba
- Snappy Ramen from Boston – Veggie Tomato Ramen
- Batten Ramen from New Jersey – Spicy Miso Ramen
- Shuya Cafe de Ramen from NewYork – Bluefin Tuna Paitan Ramen
- Uminoie from New York – Agodashi Shoyu Ramen
- Kogane Ramen from New York – Spicy Miso Ramen
- Okidoki from New York – Astoria Shoyu Ramen
"Hi guys! I'm Mr. Yamasa Dispenser! I am a key charm of my bigger brother and I am currently on a food adventure! Follow me through my journey on Facebook and Web-site at "Yamasa Corporation USA"
We produce the very best soy sauce in our state-of-the-art plant, but brewing processes remains the same as in 1645.
YAMASA soy sauce has been preferred among the majority of high-end Japanese restaurants, sushi, and kabayaki-eel restaurants.